Supply of all labour, plant, materials, transport, equipment, supervision and project management to complete the Pit Seepage Collection System.
The works included the site installation of the mechanical, civil & electrical works, with the main components being:
- Install of 7.5km of HDPE DN355;
- Civil works on the running board including the seepage collection trench and Airwell pump sumps;
- 15 Airwell pumps and associated infrastructure including solar controllers, compressor station, water and air lines, flow meter, control valve, and all other ancillaries;
- Lined turkeys’ nest and associated infrastructure;
- Pump station and ancillary equipment to tie into the adjacent DN355 HDPE sump pipeline including valving and instrumentation; and
- Generator and load bank to power both the Airwell compressor and transfer pumps, first fills.
- Electrical, control and communications items including:
- Programming and integration of PLC, Citect and telemetry;
- Cable, cable infrastructure and accessories.