Supply and Installation of the In-Pit Storm and Surface Water Management Infrastructure
Supply of labour, plant, materials, transport, equipment, supervision and project management to complete the installation of the storm water management system.
The Works included the site installation of the Mechanical and Civil Works, with the main components being:
- 7km of Coextruded HDPE pipe (predominantly DN400 PN12.5, DN315 PN25 and DN315 PN12.5).
- A range of HDPE and steel fittings & assemblies.
- All associated air release, isolation and non-return valves.
- Construction of a sediment basin, rock wall filter and two discharge assemblies.
- Installation of all pump sets, headworks, fuel pods, and gensets within the Borefield.
- All associated civil works, including land clearing, trenching, backfilling and compaction.