Supply and Installation of the Pilot Borefield Dewatering Infrastructure
Supply of labour, plant, materials, transport, equipment and supervision to complete the installation of this Inpit Dewatering System.
The Works included the site installation, testing and commissioning of the Mechanical and Civil Works, with the main components being:
- 8km of Coextruded HDPE pipe including over 6km of DN 450 PN12.5.
- A range of HDPE and steel fittings & assemblies.
- All associated Air release, butterfly, check and non-return valves.
- Several detailed civil structures and below ground works.
- Installation of all pump sets, headworks, fuel pods, and gensets within the Borefield.
- All associated concrete and civil works.