Supply and Installation of the Runaway Valley Infiltration Ponds system.
Supply of all labour, plant, materials, transport, equipment, supervision and project management to complete the Runaway Valley Infiltration Ponds system.
The Works included the site installation of the Mechanical and Civil Works, with the main components being:
- 11km of Coextruded HDPE pipe (predominantly DN710, DN500 and DN315).
- A range of HDPE and steel fittings & assemblies.
- All associated air release, isolation and non-return valves.
- Several detailed civil structures and below ground works.
- Supply and installation of diesel transfer pumps, fuel tank and fuel delivery system, standpipe and pump and all associated pipework.
- All associated civil and concrete works, including land clearing, trenching, backfilling and compaction.