Supply and Installation of the In-Pit Dewatering Infrastructure
Supply of labour, plant, materials, transport, equipment, supervision and project management to complete the installation of the dewatering system.
The Works included the site installation of the Mechanical and Civil Works, with the main components being:
- 4.5km of Coextruded HDPE pipe (predominantly DN560 PN12.5, DN400 PN12.5 and DN315 PN16).
- A range of HDPE and steel fittings & assemblies.
- All associated air release, isolation and non-return valves.
- Several detailed civil structures and below ground works.
- Installation of all pump sets, headworks, fuel pods, and gensets within the Borefield.
- All associated civil and concrete works, including land clearing, trenching, backfilling and compaction.